Monday, May 4, 2009

the Zero Carb Diet

The carb diet was not invented to help people lose weight. As we all know what carb diet does not mean that these people to stop or reduce the that the amount of carbohydrate intake per day. Various species of this diet is a low carb diet "which refers primarily to the reduction Amount of carbohydrates you eat. The 'no carb diet after 5 ", also on the complete elimination of carbohydrates after a certain time of
day.

Some experts believe that the time of the day on which they eat, has a lot to do with whether we have enough energy for the day, if we or our business fats burn, and how this process is completed. For example, assume that the food at midnight is a bad idea, because only then to eat you get to bed and can not complete any movement that allows to reduce the fat and save it in your body. All food, can be replaced in the above example, from a small biscuit to a huge chocolate cake.

Personally, no carb diet did for me. I have a plan with a five-step instructions for using my personal no carb diet:

1. No carbs after 7 - dinner would be my last meal carb load before the end of the day, which contributed to the fact that my metabolism was balanced in the night.

2. Stick to 3 meals per day - my three main meals of the day was breakfast, lunch and dinner. My only exception of these three would healthy snacks such as fruit

3. A treatment in the week - I was very experienced in dealing with this, and I thought that the body needs a little sugar and fat to weight

Loss process works well. Every Friday I treated myself to a fun-size Milky Way, which keeps me motivated to continue with my plan.

Of course, the most important factor in the diet is to reduce the amount of carbohydrates you intake each day, I had only a few additional steps to ensure that you make the most of your weight loss plan. Please note that this process can not be for everyone, which for some may not for others, and that is why I have now for you.

If you are looking to slim your body, Click Here for More Info.

No comments:

Post a Comment