Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Belly Fat is Burning!

Oh fat belly! How can I lose my belly fat? That is the question I ask myself a year ago, when I used to look in the mirror. But Now when I look in the mirror, I smile because I can see a way to rip my girlfriend and I are proud. I like the way it manages its fingers by the middle of the gutter section of my abs. It's all good!

To lose my belly fat is what I had to do:

The Magnificent Seven.

No flatten the stomach and how these seven years, and it takes me five minutes or more to be done. I pass by a brief them:

1) Farmer Burns Stomach Flatten: I stand on my two feet and breathe until I filled my lungs. When full, I close my mouth and try to force the exit of the air with my mouth closed tight. This is my abs. Do it for 8 seconds before relaxing.

2) Reverse Flatten Farmer Burns: With this exercise, rather than to breathe, I exhale all the air in my lungs, then shut up and the contract my abs for 8 seconds before relaxing.

3) the size of rotator: With this exercise breathing again, and I air in. But this time, I keep my hands by my side, and rotation my size all the way to the left, then all the way to the right. I do this 8 times on each side, then relax.

4) Standing Crunch: As always, I blow through the seal, then bend forward contracting my abs in the process of 8 representatives.

5) single-sided Bend. I stand upright, and put a hand in the air and on the other hand, by my side. Breathe normally and hold as Now, if the air in my left hand is on the floor beside me, I tilt and bend my body in that direction and contract abs on my side at the same time. I hold for 8 seconds and relax. Repeat on the other side.

6) Double-sided Bend: This exercise is exactly the same as a bend, but the only difference is that I do it with both hands was held and kissed together.

7) the size of the neck and rotator: This exercise is similar to the size of rotator rotation of the neck, but I am too.

Its not good toning my abs if I can not see, because it is a layer of fat covering them. Therefore, make sure you another way to lose my belly fat vai be:

Do High Intensity Cardio.

There are few ways to do so. I do not want to run the treadmill for an hour. I mean doing things such as hill sprints and stairs climbing. These exercises for 20-25 minutes three times a week, the torch of my belly fat in no time.

Last but not least, I always remember to put these short intense workouts or eating high-protein, fish, chicken, lean meat, etc. And complex carbohydrates like whole wheat, fruits and vegetables. And then I get 8 hours of sleep each night.

If you follow these tips, I think it is very easy to lose fat from my belly. My daughter loves my abs!

If you are looking to slim your body, Click Here for More Info.

No comments:

Post a Comment